Why Use iViewProperty Video Tours?
iViewProperty provides High Definition video walk-throughs of your home, increasing its exposure to potential buyers, significantly increasing the number of people who view your property, and reducing the number of time wasters who look round your home without any intention of buying.
A viewer, who has already seen your home on video, is a highly targeted potential buyer who is seriously considering making an offer. Our video tours effectively replace the traditional ‘first viewing’, by showing buyers around your home from the comfort of their own armchair, desk or wherever they happen to be when they first find your property online.
“Just wanted to let you know that I had a viewing with a potential buyer who had seen the video on Rightmove. Their feedback was very positive and they felt that the video was a really good representation of the house!
Michele Taylor, Broadheath
The video of your home will attract many more viewers than a traditional estate agent, working without video, would normally be able to arrange. In fact, each property we film is viewed online an average of 38 times in the first month alone. Potential buyers who have seen your video are then more likely to arrange a physical viewing of your property than they are of other, similar, homes.
My Fiancée was looking at the iView site and we really like the Hale Road property, it really has demonstrated the value in your service vs. the usual estate agent services with just photos.
Andy Bradbury, Hale
How It Works
- Have a look at the example videos of properties for sale here on iViewProperty.tv, so that you can see the style and standard of video tour we produce, and take a look at what our existing customers think about their videos here
- When you’re happy with what you see, give us a call on 07770 888582 to arrange for one of our experienced property videographers to visit and film your home. We will let you know what you need to do to prepare your home but, don’t worry, there’s little difference between preparing for us and preparing for any other viewing
- After we’ve completed the filming (which takes between 30 minutes and an hour for most homes) we will edit the footage and produce your video tour, ensuring that it is playable on all sorts of devices, including computers, smart phones, tablets and internet enabled TVs. This allows potential buyers to view your home whenever and wherever they are
- As soon as we’ve finished producing the video, which is usually within 24 hours of our visit, we will send you a link, so that you can see how it looks for yourself. We will also supply a separate link that any quality estate agent will be able to add to their system
- Once the estate agent has added our link, the video of your home will be viewable by property hunters on major property portals like Rightmove, as well as on your estate agents own website
- You will be able to use social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, to show your home to all your friends and followers, thereby increasing its exposure
- Far more potential buyers will be able to view your home than would otherwise be able, so you will increase your chances of achieving a quick sale at the right price
Give us a call on 07770 888582 to arrange your video – we’re open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5.30pm, or email email@example.com with your contact details so we can call you back. You can learn more about how to prepare your home for filming, and for viewings in general at iviewproperty.tv/prepare-your-home-for-video-tour-filming/